Thursday, April 9, 2009








Here's the picture of me and Killian at the vet getting his saline. He was hugging me while I was holding the huge-honkin' needle in place. He's pretty pitiful. I'm whispering in his ear, telling him, "If you vomit that activated charcoal in my car on the way home I'll toss you out the window" and, "You are so incredibly stupid it's a good thing you don't have to think to breathe".

I love him. Sad, isn't it?

Here's another pic of him looking slighly more regal and loveable:


4 comments:

Mrs. Jennifer said...

It's not sad...I whisper those things to...well, nevermind...anyway, someone. haha

Thw second picture is a little redeeming

Mollie said...

Thanks kiddo - I knew I could count on you...

MamaHen said...

One time when Matt was about three he took some of my prescription medicine. Don't worry though, poison control is on a first name basis with me and I just picked up the phone and stated my problem for THAT DAY. Anyway, we had to take him to the ER and they gave him the charcoal. The child drank it down like a milkshake. We waited and waited. I carried him up and down the hallways trying to make him feel better. We would go back to the room and try to get him to throw up in the little bucket. No, of course not, he threw up on me as we were walking in the hall. I just had to throw the bra and the shirt away and they gave me a scrub shirt to wear home. I'm sure they loved cleaning up in the hall after we left.

Jill said...

Awwww... Bless his little heart - well, about as much as bless my wretched cat's hearts.

About Me

My photo
I'm an RN who has done a variety of stuff including pediatric trauma, US Navy Nurse Corps, etc. I have way too many dogs, but love them all. I've lived all over the place, but my heart is in New England. My retirement goal is to live in Vermont and raise sheep.